For thousands of years, the people of India and many other Asian countries know the benefits of drinking water from a copper vessel.
According to Ayurveda stored water for a night in a copper vessel called "tamara jal" and drinking about 2 glasses of water a day has many benefits for well-being. It has the ability to balance the three doshas of your body (vata, kapha and pitta) by ensuring the proper functioning of different organs and metabolic processes. But that does not mean you can drink that water all day.
Advantages of copper for the well-being according to AYURVEDIQUE, ancient traditional healing method of India:
1. improves the digestive system
2. aids to weight loss
3. helps heal wounds faster
4. slows aging
5. Helps maintain cardiovascular health and fight hypertension
6. can fight cancer
7. can kill bacteria
8. stimulates your brain
9. regulates the functioning of the thyroid gland
10. beats arthritis and inflamed joints
11. Skin health and melanin production
12. helps/ prevents anemia
Before usage and how do you make copper water?
- Do not use a coarse scrub to wash the inside of the container as it will tend to scrape the copper from the container. Instead, use one half of lemon (you can let out the juice) and rub it inside the container.
- Let stand for a few minutes, then rinse with clear water.
- Fill the bottle with living water at night, let it stay overnight at room temperature (not in the fridge).
- Drink a cup of copper water as soon as you get up. Always use fresh copper water.
- It is therefore recommended to use the copper vessel only for flat water, without adding drinks or citrus juice.
- Too much copper in the body can be harmful. As with everything, do not overdo it (2 cups a day is enough). If you drink water with higher than normal levels of copper, you may experience nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, or diarrhea.
- Please consult your doctor if you have an illness (especially Wilson's disease and / or medication).
- Remember that you should not drink this copper water all year long. Once you have started drinking water stored in a copper vessel, you can continue this practice for three months, then take a break of one month (stop drinking water stored in the copper vessel). After a month's break, you can continue to drink water from a copper vessel for the next three months. This gives our body time to remove any excess copper deposited in our body. The body has its own mechanism of eliminating all excess.
EAURICA assumes no responsibility for any adverse event related to the use of these copper vessels. We made sure to deliver a high quality product, free from any chemical or toxic coating. Please contact your healthcare professional if you have symptoms or if you have concomitant health problems.