Inner contact and inner peace
Before modern science, which only started about 300 years ago, everything was done through our intuition from decision making to healing.
It is through intuitive ESP that healers found the medicinal plants that until now heal millions of people. Because of modern civilization, we lost our intuition, the bridge to our Individualized Christ Consciousness.
Jesus said, “Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all the things shall be added unto to you…” This means that we have to seek the God/Christ Consciousness within us, the state of awareness of our true nature, our Higher Self. Through meditation we are building a bridge that connects us to our Higher Self/Mind. It also helps us to activate our inner eye and awaken our ESP to be able to achieve perception beyond ordinary sight.
In Metaphysical Science, Spiritual ESP (sixth sense) means being sensitive to Mystical Power through a spiritually-based positive attitude, keeping the conscious mind open and receptive to Intuitive Guidance from the Universal Intelligence in our mind.
In a psychic world, it explains that whatever we have in our conscious and subconscious mind is being telepathically broadcast. Thus, it is important for us to have a proper conscious mental and subconscious attitude, free from psychic blockages that hinder communication between the conscious mind and the Higher or God-Mind. By doing so, Higher Consciousness can pass through and be realized by the conscious mind. With mystical power influencing the telepathy between the conscious and the subconscious mind, positive results will be achieved.
By raising our consciousness, attuning to the Christ Consciousness within brings us inner peace, love, bliss and joy.
- Farber, Don and The Dalai Lama. Living Wisdom with His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Thailand: Sounds True, Inc., 2006.
- Foundation of Inner Peace. Een Cursus in Wonderen, Nederland: Ankh-Hermes bv- Deventer, 1999. (Original Title: A Course in Miracles, NY, USA: Foundation for A Course in Miracles, Roscoe, 1999).
- Gerard, Robert. Heel je DNA, Heel je leven, Uitgeverij Petiet, Laren, Nederland, 2001. (Original Title: Change Your DNA, Change Your Life, California, USA: Oughten House Foundation, Inc. 1997, 2000).
- Masters, Paul Leon. Mystical Insights. Sedona: University of Sedona Publishing, 2016.
- Michaels, Kim. Healing Mother Earth, Estonia: More to Life Publishing, 2011.
- Michaels, Kim. The Mystical Teachings of Jesus, Estonia: More to Life Publishing, 2013.
Warning: although the author does her best to ensure that the information provided is correct and unambiguous, she can not in any way guarantee that it is adapted to any individual situation. This information is therefore provided "as is" and without any form of guarantee of result. Thus, the author can not be held responsible for any damage related to a misinterpretation of her comments by the user/reader. Consequently, and for any supposed or proven disease or pathology, the author expressly invites the user/reader to consult his/her doctor who remains, in any case, the only person able to establish a diagnosis and to define, possibly, the adapted treatments.
In same category
Related by keywords
No comment at this time!